Our goal is to create piece of mind for communities through open communications, organization, timely professional service and easy access, 24/7, through our online management portal.
We specialize in full service property management, however a la carte services can be tailored to meet specific needs or budget constraints.
- → Attend Trustee’s and Owners Meetings.
- → Monthly management reports to the board.
- → 24 hour emergency service.
- → Supervision of contractors and employees working on the property.
- → Inspection of the common areas and systems as required.
- → Building and grounds maintenance.
- → Management of contractual services as approved.
- → Arranging for the purchase of equipment and supplies.
- → Assist with the preparation of the annual budget.
- → Correspondence with owners.
- → By-laws, rules and regulations review assistance and enforcement.
- → Property appraisals and insurance reviews.
- → Maintain a registry of all Owners.
- → Prepare and circulate minutes of meetings.
- → Prepare and circulate notices and correspondence with Owners.
- → Levy fines and liens against delinquent Owners as per Trustee's instructions.
- → Process form requests.
- → Receive, record and deposit fees, fines and other charges.
- → Pay all invoices.
- → Provide all payroll services and make necessary government remittances.
- → Reconcile and maintain bank accounts.
- → Monthly Operating Statements including:
- – Balance Sheet
- – Income Statement
- – General Ledger detail report
- – A/R & A/P Report
- – Copies of paid invoices